Pluufuy's Blog one stop beauty blog all about makeup and skinare reviews. Etude House Leopard Runway Play Eyeshadow Palette

Sunday 19 August 2018

Etude House Leopard Runway Play Eyeshadow Palette


Hi ya’ll! Let’s jump into this new product Etude House has sent me. YES, it’s a warm toned eyeshadow palette! Side story, I was in Etude House the other day and this palette was the first thing that caught my eye! Firstly, this palette is significantly different from all their currently existing palettes. It has a more professional and ang moh feel to it?  Like if you placed this in Sephora I would have thought it was some other brand!
Let’s dig into the palette and I’ll share more on the quality of these shadows, it’s pigmentation and the looks I created with it.

Let’s start off with the packaging. 
Personally, it’s not my favorite. I think it lacks a certain classiness to it, but then again can’t really argue with it being priced so reasonably.
Overall it’s sturdy, holds well so that’s an ok for me.

 Opening up this palette gets me so excited all the time as I see my favorite shades all laid out clearly. I will go in depth to share with ya'll my favorite shades later.

So there are a total of 15 shades in this palette. 7 mattes, 5 Satin & 3 Glitter.

I have always been a fan of the Etude House Glitter eyeshadow formulation since way back. I recall not really enjoying their mattes as I found them not pigmented enough compared to western brands.
However, after using this palette, it is clear that Etude House has UP THEIR GAME because all 3 formulas are now beautiful and comparable to western brands sold in Sephora. 
Their mattes are smooth, pigmented and easy to work with. Their satins are beautiful, some duo chrome and great for beginners who are looking for that ease in application. And not to say their Glitter formula never fails to WOW me every time.

TIME FOR SWATCHES!


Here are a few of the swatches of the matte shades.
If I didn't tell you its Etude House's palette, you would have probably thought its Violet Voss or UD.
I mean look at how smooth that formulation is.


I mean just look at those swatches, I think it explains everything. When applied with fingers on the eyelid, it looks exactly the same. BEAUTIFUL.

My favorite part about this palette is the selection of shades. It includes all my favorite colors, Pink, Orange, Warm Brown, Brick Red & Glitter (haha I know it's not a shade).
It has been my go-to palette which allows me to create various versatile looks for both day and night.

So here's to share some of the looks I did with this palette.

-Romantic Date Night-

-Pop Colour Look-

Overall,  this palette has really shown me that Etude House has totally up its game when it comes to the quality of its eyeshadow. I would really recommend you guys to pop by the stores and give ita swatch yourself.

I give it a 5/5! IN LOVE!




2 comments:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Virgin Coconut Oil Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Best Children Doctor in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete