Pluufuy's Blog one stop beauty blog all about makeup and skinare reviews. Klairs Review : Supple Preparation Unsented Toner, Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop & Vitamin E Mask

Wednesday 29 August 2018

Klairs Review : Supple Preparation Unsented Toner, Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop & Vitamin E Mask

Hi Ya'll! Today I will be doing a review on the 3 of Klairs popular products I recived from WISHTREND!
After using this 3 products, I'm supposedly able to achieve a glass skin or glowy skin.

I have been trying all 3 products out at the same time for 2 weeks consistently, and will be sharing my thoughts and review on them.

Lets start with Toning! I have been using the Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner and to put it shortly, I LOVE IT. Of course there will be reasons to why I am enjoying this product so much. But before that, can we stop to admire this beautiful and classy packaging that I comes in. Well I personally think its a lot prettier than the Original Supple Preparation Toner (haha).

Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
Link:


So down to why I like this product,

1) It's Simplicity.
The toner's does not have any additional purpose to it. And you may think it's a bad thing, like then why do I even use it? Well it's to basically serve as an ordinary toner. To balance out my PH after I cleanse my face and to prepare it for the next step. With a simple toner, you do not have to worry about it not sitting well with your next skin care step and it will go well with any skincare regime.

2) It's Super Moisturizing
This toner feels like an essence omg! It has a thicker texture compare to the regular watery toner. After applying it on your face with a cotton pad, you can still feel a thin layer of moisture on your skin. It's a great feeling.

I will recommend this toner highly to those of you who are looking for a fuss free and moisturizing toner. Mainly to those with dry skin for sure, or those normal/ combination skin types who don't have acne.

 I rate this product a 5/5!

Next step in the routine will be SERUM!
I've been using the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, and yes you have probably heard of this highly raved product before. It is the very popular and well loved Vitamin C serum from Klairs.  So when I first started using it, I thought that it was going to be like a serum consistency (more watery base), however I was quite surprised that it was actually of a more oily consistency (feels like a lighter version of my Boscia Tsubaki Oil). Well being an Oil lover like myself of course this is great news and I am loving the added moisture. However I know there are people who do not enjoy the oil consistency and have concerns that it may be too heavy on the skin.
So after using it both day and night for 14 days, I have very mixed feeling about it.


 Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
Link:
Let's start of with what I love about it.

1) It is effective
Of course what matters the most is that if it worked. And I'm happy to say it did lighten my scar marks (picture below). It did take some time before I was able to see the scars lighten, maybe about 9 days later? I mean that's quite fair as it take 14 days for a skin cell turnover.

2) It is moisturizing
Hell ya! As it is a oil type of product it definitely provided a lot of added moisture for my skin.




What makes me have mixed feeling is the fact that I have used a product that worked faster in comparison to the Klairs Vitamin Drop. But that product is almost 5 times pricer than the Klairs one (kinda explains why I don't buy it anymore lol). So although the Klairs might take alittle longer time to show results, it still did show results which is what matters! :)

I would rate this 4/5!

Lastly, we are finishing up our routine by moisturizing with the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask.
This to me is a 3-in-1 Multi purpose mask, which makes it even more worth it!

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
Link:

So here's what I love about it,
1) It's a 3-in-1 Moisturizer.
I can use it in the day time as a regular moisturizer, at night as a sleeping mask and on bad days, a emergency wash off pack. (check out my review video for full demonstration)

I rate it 5/5 for versatility and high moisture!
Overall I think all 3 items I've tried are super high quality and worked effectively as their claims suggests.
My personal favourite out of the 3 has to be the TONER.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment