Pluufuy's Blog one stop beauty blog all about makeup and skinare reviews. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Review

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Review


Hey ya'll! Today's review will be on the Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani Eye shadow Palette. 
This eye shadow palate is a different mix of colours compared to the usual Naked Palette they put out. There are more mattes included and more pops of colours to work with.

Selling in Sephora at $85.




There are a total of 15 shades, ranging from the most neutral everyday looks to the loud wild pops of colour.



"MAGIC'S IN THE MAKEUP"
Just how cute is that, seriously.


ROW 1

ROW 2

ROW 3



Here are some looks I created using this palette.





Here's a video of me using it as well!


This is my personal favourite out of all the Urban Decay eye shadow palettes which I own.
It is most likely due to the wider variety of matte shades in this palette. 
Besides isn't the packaging just a killer, so darn chic.

If you are looking to get a Urban Decay eye shadow palette, I would recommend this over their Naked Series.





Pros
-A wide variety of shades
-Shadows are super soft
-Easy to blend
-Very pigmented
-Packaging is easy to keep clean

Cons
-Some shimmery shades are gritty 
-The first row of lid shade looks quite similar and you may not see much of a difference on your eyelid.



Will I Repurchase
Yes. If I ever hit pan.

Rate
4/5


"Out of all the UD eye shadow palate, I'll say try this first."

No comments:

Post a Comment