Pluufuy's Blog one stop beauty blog all about makeup and skinare reviews. PONY X MEME BOX Shine Easy Glam Eyeshadow Palette Review

Thursday 14 April 2016

PONY X MEME BOX Shine Easy Glam Eyeshadow Palette Review


Hi ya'll! Today's review will be on the PONY X MEMEBOX Shine Easy Glam Eyeshadow Palette! 

Okay before I start, I would like to let ya'll know that I have a YouTube Channel, and I post videos regularly as well! Hehe!
Here is a video of the review if you would like to see some real time swatches and action.


*Thank you so much for watching and for your support!*


Okay now onto the blog review!
First, lets touch base on who exactly is PONY. 
(No, its not a mini horse.Mlp : Twilight crazy smile plz emoticon,icon by priyan26

She is a Korean Makeup Artist who is well known for her "uljjang" aka  "pretty face".
She does loads of makeup tutorials on her You Tube Channel and is also currently the makeup artist for CL. 
I first came to know about PONY a few years back when I stumbled across her 1st makeup book in the library. Back then I didnt't know much about her but I thought she was sooo pretty and I kept trying to recreate those looks she taught in the book. 
So having told my story, today we are here to see if this palette is worth purchasing for fans like us.

p.s. Go follow her on her Instagram! She is so drop dead gorgeous. 

Selling on various platforms such as Qoo10, Carousell and Bugis Plus (lvl3). 

This is bought from Qoo10 at $22.90.

4 mattes 4 shimmers


ROW 1
Easy Base, Easy Shadow, Shine Rose Gold, Shine Gold


ROW 2
Easy Brown, Easy Charcoal, Glam Espresso, Glam Cocoa



Here are a few looks I created using this palette.







Here are some of the makeup tutorials which she uses this palette as well!




I was quite skeptical at first as all of PONY's palettes are so hyped up hence I wasn't sure if it was worth the purchase. So here I am saying, this palette is DA  **** ing BOMBZ. 
I wasn't expecting this palette to have such great versatility and space for creativity! I really love how the shades included are so different, yet so great to use together or separately. I can't express how much I love the mattes, the shimmers and well just every single shade.

If you are a beginner looking for your first ever eye shadow palette, this is it right here.
It is pigmented but not the POW in your face type, so it won't be as scary to work with. It is so bendable you won't have to worry about a thing!

I'm rambling on aren't I. Basically, I love this palette and would recommend it to everyone.



Pros
-Colour scheme makes it super easy for beginners to work with
-Colours are very suitable for natural looks which most Asians enjoy
-Good variety of mattes and shimmers
-Shadows are pigmented and blends well
-Able to do a wide variety of looks despite only having 8 shades.

Cons
-Light weight packaging which feels cheap 
-Names of shadows are not printed on palette itself.


Will I Repurchase
Yes.
I am very intrigued by her PONY EFFECTS eyeshadow palette, those colours look amazing! 
Fine, I want to try all of her palettes.

Rate
5/5


"This palette is a must have for an easy effortless flawless looks!"



No comments:

Post a Comment